Monday, September 28, 2009

Repo Man scene - Harry Dean Stanton. director Alex Cox - 1984

Fuck this takes me back, way back when I was a kid. I love this movie, this scene. Harry Dean Stanton (Bud - Repo man), damn fine actor.



Dialogue with Otto (Emilio Estevez). Not in youtube clip. Great stuff.

Bud:
As long as you have good credit,
and my credit is spotless.

Credit is a sacred trust.

It's what our free society
is founded on.

Do you think they
give a damn about bills in Russia?

I said, do you think they give a damn
about their bills in Russia?

Otto:

They don't pay bills in Russia.
It's all free.

Bud:

All free? Free my ass!
What are, you, a commie?

Otto:

I'm no commie.


Bud:

You better not be!
I don't want no commies in my car.

No Christians either!


Repo Man director Alex Cox 1984

No comments:

Post a Comment